SITECNO solar energy kit is hybrid PV system with batteries or off grid applications, which provide energy in all unforeseen circumstances. A complete solution which generates electrical energy from sun light for self-consumption and feed surplus energy in to the batteries and also in to the grid as per legislation of the country. Solar PV panels generates DC electric power when exposed in sun light. High efficiency MPPT Hybrid PV inverter converts DC electric power in to AC electric power for consumption in load. Grid power supply is connected in parallel circuit with PV inverter AC output. Solar generated electric power has first priority for consumption in load and surplus power store in battery bank. If load is higher than solar generation power than additional power can be
retrieved from the grid supply if required. If the grid is off or unstable than additional power will be retrieved from the battery bank. Different battery bank packages are available. Solar energy system can be hybrid with diesel generator for the operation as PV-diesal hybrid system. Solar energy system is useful for saving in electricity bill, saving in diesel fuel consumption and source of income by selling surplus energy to the grid.
HYBRID / OFF GRID SYSTEMS
1. Off grid system with batteries
An off-grid system is a power generation system with no connection to the electricity grid that provides consumers with energy from the sun. And storage of generated solar energy in to the batteries and allows to use when no solar power productivity. The facilities are ideal for isolated areas far from the urban core, where there is no grid supply due to the high costs of the power-line installations.
2. Off grid hybrid system with batteries compatible with diesel generator When the off grid photovoltaic system needs additional energy input (e.g. if no sun or at night), the diesel generator is connected. It is ideal for locations without access to the grid, or adverse weather conditions, maintaining constant power supply.
3. Solar hybrid system with batteries compatible with diesel generator
This system is similar to the previous one except that include batteries. In case of power failure, power consumer will consume either batteries or diesel generator. In this system diesel generator is used to meet energy demand and charge the batteries.
Kits compatible with systems:
- Solar system with batteries and hybrid with diesel generator (on grid)
- Solar system hybrid with batteries (off grid)
- Solar system with batteries and hybrid with diesel generator (off grid)
SOLAR ENERGY KIT MODEL: SEM-C1HAS5,5KW (Eng) (Esp)
SOLAR ENERGY KIT MODEL: SEM-C1HAS6,5KW (Eng) (Esp)
SOLAR ENERGY KIT MODEL: SEM-C1HAT12,5KW (Eng) (Esp)